Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Brennan's have arrived

On Sunday Matt, Jill, Kennedy and Quinn arrived. I was golfing on the creek and said hello on my way by. When I got home I suggested we go swimming. I was thinking that Sunday afternoon might be the warmest day. Yesterday Monday the 12th of march proved me correct. Matt and I played golf with the only other two golfers in the father and son championship. The Brennan's narrowly defeated The Dyers

We decided to take carts incase we had to hurry back. By the 4th hole we were wet and carted back to the club house. About half and hour later with the sun trying to shine we went out. As we finished the wind was about 15 knots and it was cold. Despite the cold Matt had a number of really good holes and hit the ball very well.

While swimming I took some pictures.

Now the Pictures







No comments:

Post a Comment

Home From Fripp IM is Launched